短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 6 (How families transform the world)
- The film mentioned “there is no perfect family” AL325, do you agree? Why?
- “Family is the very first place that we learn to love also the very first place we feel love” AL323? Do you agree? Please give examples.
- How does holy matrimony represent God’s love in the world? Please give examples.
- Why is it a symbol of the church when a family accepts others and reaches out to help them?
- Through what ways can families preach the Gospel?
- With three things I am delighted,or they are pleasing to the Lord and to human beings: Harmony among relatives, friendship among neighbors,and a wife and a husband living happily together. Three kinds of people I hate, and I loathe their manner of life:A proud pauper, a rich liar, and a lecherous old fool. In your youth you did not gather. How will you find anything in your old age? (Si25,1-2)
- As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.
“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. (Jn15,9-11)
- Do you not know that a little yeast[e]leavens all the dough? 7 [f]Clear out the old yeast, so that you may become a fresh batch of dough, inasmuch as you are unleavened. (1Co5,6-7)
- So [also] husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one hates his own flesh but rather nourishes and cherishes it, even as Christ does the church, because we are members of his body. (Ep5,28-30)
- We love because he first loved us(1Jn4,19)