短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 1 (Families living in a digital age)
1. How does digital technology affect the relationship between family members?
2. Between clicking on the instant news, checking emails and watching funny videos, what order do you usually follow when doing these things? What is the reason?
3. Does digital technology affect the relationship between you and your family? Do you think it is serious?
4. Are you up to date with your loved ones’ and their lives? Or does technology take all your attention from them? Would you like to change?
5. If we intentionally or unintentionally avoid facing our family members and reduce conversations with them, what are some of the impacts this would have in our relationships with them?
6. Why do couples choose to stay in the virtual world rather than face the challenges in their family life?
7. Have you been a good listener to your family in the past week?
8. Would you be willing to turn off your cell phone at home and have conversations with your family? Is it difficult for you?
1. Because you are precious in my eyes and honored, and I love you (Is43,4)
2. By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. So by their fruits you will know them. (Mt7,16-20)
3. Do not conform yourselves to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect. (Rm12,2)
4. Watch carefully then how you live, not as foolish persons but as wise, 16 making the most of the opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore, do not continue in ignorance, but try to understand what is the will of the Lord(Ep5,15-17)
5. Test everything; retain what is good. 22 Refrain from every kind of evil. (1Th5,21-22)