短片：愛 ＋人 ──《愛的喜樂》動畫系列 的 小組分享題目
Diocesan Pastoral Commission for Marriage and the Family
Short films: Love + People –
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia)
animated series group discussion topics
《The Joy Of Love》(Amoris Laetitia) Animated Series for reference :
You can refer to the following questions after watching each short film (or just select a few of them) to share your opinions:
1. Do you agree with its content? Which part do you agree with? Which part do you not agree with? Which part do you appreciate the most?
2. What attracts or inspires you most about this content? Is it useful for you?
3. What part of the video have you experienced in person? Did you face any difficulties?
4. What resources and help do you need to follow the suggestions from the video?
5. Which sentence from the Bible matches the previous content? (See the related Bible reading below)
6. Intercession and gratitude.
Episode 2 (Family: A living reflection of the Trinity)
- Every day, families face different challenges and struggles; how is this a reflection of The Holy Trinity?
- Do you often experience giving and receiving love in the family? In what ways? How did you feel about it?
- What are the pressures of family life and its daily challenges? What are some examples?
- The film mentions that “if the family is in the flow of love, the challenges encountered can actually strengthen the family” What is the meaning? Do you have any similar experiences?
- Have you ever experienced forgiveness and letting things go with your family? Is it difficult? In which situation? Could you share your experience?
- Remain in me, as I remain in you. Just as a branch cannot bear fruit on its own unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me. (Jn15,4)
- This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. (Jn15,12)
- Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good. (Rm12,21)
- Bearing with one another and forgiving one another, if one has a grievance against another; as the Lord has forgiven you, so must you also do. (Col3,13)
- We love because he first loved us(1Jn4,19)